Booking Information – Villa Riviera
1. Telephone or e-mail a booking request,
2. Receive confirmation that your requested dates are available,
3. Post deposit cheque for £500 per week booked, made payable to M. Allen, (this later turns into your deposit against accidental damages). Once received I will write to you confirming that your deposit has been received and the dates of your booking for Villa Riviera.
4. Eight weeks before departure, I will write to you and ask you to pay the full rental amount for your stay at the Villa Riviera. At this stage, your deposit cheque turns into a security deposit for any accidental damages that may occur during your stay. You will need to post a cheque for full rental price, made payable to M. Allen,
5. Upon receipt of your cheque, a welcome pack including map and full details will be posted to you,
6. Upon your arrival at Villa Riviera, you will be met by my local English speaking agent who will show you around and give you two sets of keys,
7. Upon your departure, my agent will check all is well and collect the keys,
8. Once I have received confirmation from my agent that all is well, with no accidental damages, I shall deduct any necessary charges and return the balance of your initial deposit/security cheque.
Terms & Conditions for Villa Riviera